1. Using Olasta
a. Who can use Olasta
You may use our Products only if you can form a binding contract with olasta, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. When you create your olasta account, you must provide us with accurate and complete information. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 14 is prohibited. If you open an account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) "you" includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all permissions and licenses provided in these Terms and bind the entity to these Terms, and that you agree to these.
b. Who can participate
Anyone can participate in the contest.
c. Who will be the winner and who will take the decision.
Who will get the highest vote or likes, will be the winner.
d. Our license to you
Subject to these Terms and our policies (including our Acceptable Usage Policy), we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Products.
e. Commercial use of Olasta
If you want to use our Products for commercial purposes you must create a business account and agree to our Business Terms of Service.
a. Posting content
Olasta allows you to post content, including photos, comments, links, and other materials. Anything that you post or otherwise make available on our Products is referred to as "Your Content." You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you post to Olasta.
If you post your content on Olasta, it still belongs to you but we can show it to people and others can repin it.
b. How Olasta and other users can use your content
You grant Olasta and its users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub licensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, repost , modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your User Content on Olasta solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using the Olasta Products.. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or our policies.
c. How long we keep your content
Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any User Content from Olasta, we may retain your User Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Furthermore, Olasta and its users may retain and continue to use, store, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute any of your User Content that other users have stored or shared through Olasta.
d. Feedback you provide
We value hearing from our users, and are always interested in learning about ways we can make Olasta more awesome. If you choose to submit comments, ideas or feedback, you agree that we are free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you.
Also, don't post porn or spam or be a jerk to other Users. Oh, and we can actually use your suggestions to make Olasta better.
3. Copyright Policy
Olasta has adopted and implemented the Olasta Copyright Policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. For more information, please read our Copyright Policy.
We respect copyrights. You should, too.
We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your content and account, Olasta cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
You can help us fight spammers by keeping these security tips in mind.
5. Third-Party Links, Sites, and Services
Our Products may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Olasta. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access any third party website, service, or content from Olasta, you do so at your own risk and you agree that Olasta will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website, service, or content.
Olasta may terminate or suspend this license at any time, with or without cause or notice to you.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
If you use our Products for commercial purposes in violation of Section 1(c), as determined in our sole and absolute discretion, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Olasta and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, suits, proceedings, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees (including costs of defence of claims, suits or proceedings brought by third parties), in any way related to (a) your access to or use of our Products, (b) your User Content, or (c) your breach of any of these Terms.
If we are sued because of something your business does on Olasta, you have to pay our costs. Also, you should have created a business account and agreed to our commercial terms in the first place.
The Products and all included content are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.
OLASTA SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
Olasta takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or transmits using our Products. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose.
9. Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OLASTA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (A) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE PRODUCTS; (B) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; OR (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL OLASTA'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS EXCEED ONE LAKH INDIAN RUPEES.
We are building the best service we can for you but we can't promise it will be perfect. We're not liable for various things. If you think we are, let's try to work it out like adults.
For any dispute you have with Olasta, you agree to first contact us and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. If Olasta has not been able to resolve the dispute with you informally, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms by binding.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the India, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. We each agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a state court.
Our Products are controlled and operated from the India, and we make no representations that they are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
12. General Terms
Notification Procedures and changes to these Terms. Olasta reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, and you agree to receive legal notices electronically if we so choose. We may revise these Terms from time to time and the most current version will always be posted on our website. If a revision, in our sole discretion, is material we will notify you. By continuing to access or use the Products after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Products.
What information do we collect?
1. When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it.
When you sign up for or use our products, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, profile photo, Post, comments, likes, email address you used to sign up, and any other information you provide us.
You also may give us permission to access your information in other services. For example, you may link your Facebook or Twitter account to Olasta, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (e.g., your friends or contacts). The information we obtain from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are.
2. We also get technical information when you use our products or use websites or apps that have Olasta features.
These days, whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other Internet service, there’s certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. The same is true when you use our products. Here are some of the types of information we collect: Like Log Data, Cookie data and Device Information.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to provide our products to you and make them better, develop new products, and protect Olasta and our users. For example, we may log how often people use two different versions of a product, which can help us understand which version is better.
We also use the information we collect to offer you customized content, including:
• Suggesting post or boards you might like. For example, if you’ve indicated that you’re interested in cooking or visited recipe websites that has Olasta features, we may suggest food-related post, boards, or people that we think you might like;
• Send you updates (such as when certain activity, like repins or comments, happens on Olasta), newsletters, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. For example, depending on your email notification settings, we may send you weekly updates that include pins you may like. You can decide to stop getting these updates by updating your account settings (or through other settings we may provide).
• Help your friends and contacts find you on Olasta. For example, if you sign up using a Facebook account, we may help your Facebook friends find your account on Olasta when they first sign up for Olasta. Or, we may allow people to search for your account on Olasta using your email address.
• Respond to your questions or comments.
The information we collect may be “personally identifiable” (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or “non-personally identifiable” (meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify you). We use both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above. We may use or store information wherever Olasta does business, including countries outside your own.
What choices do you have about your information?
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices over your information. If you have a Olasta account, many of the choices you have on Olasta are built directly in to the product or your account settings. For example, you can:
• Access and change information in your profile page at any time, choose whether your profile page is available to search engines, or choose whether others can find your Olasta account using your email address;
• Link or unlink your Olasta account from an account on another service (e.g., Facebook or Twitter). For some services (like Facebook), you can also choose whether or not to publish your activity on Olasta to that service.
• Create or be added to a secret board. Secret boards are visible to you and other participants in the board, and any participant may choose to make the contents of the board available to anyone else. For example, another participant may invite someone else to the board, make the board available to an app they use to view Olasta, or even just take an image from the board and email it to their friends
• Choose whether Olasta will be customized for you using information from off-Olasta websites or apps. If you have a Olasta account and don’t want your off-Olasta data to be used to tailor your experience, you can visit your account settings and update your “Personnel ” preferences.
• Close your account at any time. When you close your account, we’ll deactivate it and remove your post and boards from Olasta. We may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
How do we share the information we collect?
Olasta is a tool people use to find their inspirations, make them a reality, and inspire others in the process. When you create public boards and pins, anyone can view them. You may also provide us with profile page information that that anyone can view. The other limited instances where we may share your personal information include:
• When we have your consent. This includes sharing information with other services (like Facebook or Twitter) when you’ve chosen to link to your Olasta account to those services or publish your activity on Olasta to them. For example, you can choose to publish your pins to Facebook or Twitter.
• If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Olasta; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
• We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy.
Our Policy on Children’s Information
Olasta is not directed to children under 14. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
How do we make changes to this policy?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use Olasta after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or obtain your consent as required by law.
Acceptable Use Policy
Olasta is a place to show your talent and creativity to get award and certification or your world of pictures and videos , which you like to share . To make sure people feel safe and comfortable here, we require everyone to agree to and follow these rules.
Different people may have different opinions on how we should enforce these rules, so we’ve included example Pins to help show where we draw the line with our policies. However, these things are rarely black and white—for each Pin we have to consider the image itself, as well as the surrounding context (like its description or the website the Pin came from). If there’s a question about whether something’s appropriate for our community, we’ll err on the side of taking it down.
Stuff you can’t post
You aren’t allowed to post anything that:
• Contains any information or content that’s illegal
• Is sexually explicit or pornographic, promotes adult sexual services or exploits or presents minors in a sexual way
• Creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety , or organizes, encourages or celebrates harm
• Promotes self-harm, eating disorders or hard drug abuse
• Non public people, harasses
• Includes hate speech
• Is gratuitously violent or gory
• Infringes anyone's intellectual property, privacy or other rights
• Is fraudulent or deceptive
• Is someone else's personal information or requests a minor's personal information
Things you can’t do
You also aren’t allowed to:
• Use Olasta’s name, logo, trademark or branding without our consent (our brand guidelines tell you how to use these things)
• Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of Olasta, our systems or our technical providers' systems
• Break or circumvent our security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks
• Use any method to access, search, scrape, download or change Olasta or anything on it (software and tools provided by Olasta or popular browsers are okay)
• Sharing large amounts of unwanted or repetitive stuff, post unsolicited commercial messages in comments, descriptions, etc., or try to artificially boost views, Pins, comments or Likes
• Use meta tags, hidden text or metadata with our trademark, logo, URL or product name without our written consent.
• Use Olasta user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use Olasta to send altered source-identifying information
• Try to reverse engineer any of Olasta’s software
• Try to interfere with any Olasta user, host or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming or mail-bombing
• Collect or store personally identifiable information from Olasta or its users without their permission
• Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
• Do anything that violates applicable law or regulations
• Share your password, let anyone access your account or do anything that might put your account at risk
• Sell your username or otherwise transfer it for compensation
• Create or show ads that look like or could be confused with Olasta content (for example, embedding Olasta actions likes, votes, follow or unfollow in your ads)
• Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list
If you run a contest or other type of promotion on Olasta, please don’t:
• Suggest that Olasta sponsors or endorses you or the promotion
• Make people share your contest rules
• Run a sweepstakes where each Pin, board, like or follow represents an entry
• Ask Contestant to vote with Likes, or Pins
• Require a minimum number of Pins
We may remove anything for any reason, including if we think it goes against any of these rules or our Terms of Service.
Responsible Disclosure Statement
If you’re poking around Olasta and find a security vulnerability, we really want to hear about it. Reports like these help keep our site safe and secure for everyone, and make you our olastier.
• Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Allow us a reasonable amount of time to fix the vulnerability before making any info public
• Give us enough details to reproduce the vulnerability
• Avoid data deletion, unauthorized data access, and service disruption while testing the vulnerability you found
• Don’t ask for compensation for your report
• We’ll let you know we got your report
• We’ll give you an estimate of how long the fix will take
• We’ll tell you when we’ve fixed the vulnerability
If (and only if!) you'd like to be recognized for your contribution, we’d love to add you to our Heroes of Olasta list, by name or anonymously. We’d also like to send you a little something as a thank you—include your preferred shirt style, size, and mailing address in your report.
Heroes (Olastier) of Olasta
The following researchers have helped us identify and fix vulnerabilities. Thanks to all!